Yoga Academy (10 Sessions)
Is an Indian physical, mental, and spiritual practice or discipline. Yoga in traditional use, however, is more than physical exercise; it has a meditative and spiritual core. There are various types of Yoga. Vinyasa yoga is a series of poses that will move you through the power of inhaling and exhaling. Vinyasa movements are smoothly flowing and almost dance-like, which explains why it is sometimes referred to as Vinyasa Flow or just Flow Yoga. Vinyasa has both mental and physical benefits. Physically, sweat expels, energizes your body and tones it. Mentally, the synchronised breathing relaxes your mind and helps to release the any blockage of energy flow throughout the body.
Free Trial class for Adults at the beginning of the term and 1 free class at the end of the term.
Kids are a bundle of energy and it is our duty to channelize this energy into right and fruitful direction. Fun Yoga for kids involves fun Animal Yoga poses, which not only will strengthen their flexibility but also balances the odd energies in their body. This class will help them get physically strong and flexible and also calm their wandering minds, improve concentration and increase mental focus.
- Please submit the Yoga Form duly filled and signed at the time of registration.
- The children’s class may be divided into 2 classes depending on the age.
- Safety of the kids shall be the highest priority.
- Any heavy meals should be avoided 2 hours before the class.
- Yoga involves a lot of movement.
- A yoga mat, a towel and water bottle should be brought along to the class.
- Spare mats will be given if needed.
- All the students and classes shall gradually move from beginners to advance levels.
Course Start Date: 14th and 16th September, 2015
Trainer – Hency Parekh
RYS 200 Internationally Certified Yoga Trainer
Contact – 33019900
Email – email@example.com
Instagram – @LiveYogaBah